Your Source for Trusted Personal Accounting and Tax Preparation
Preparing an individual income tax return in Canada can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing.
It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled to. Even if you use a computer software program, there is no substitute for assistance from an expereinced professional.
As your trusted advisors, we evaluate your individual tax situation and guide you through any tax challenges that develop. Our goal is to minimize your tax liability so that you can keep more of your hard-earned money.
It's also our job to stay up-to-date on current federal and provincial tax laws through continuing education and we use our in-depth knowledge of the tax legislation when we prepare your individual tax returns -- so you don’t miss out on any tax credits and deductions that you are entitled to take.
Tax Preparation Services for Individuals
Here's what else we do for you:
- Prepare accurate tax returns that are filed on time
- Calculate estimated taxes for self-employed small business owners
- You may also qualify for the ASI Instant Refund program, visit the Instant Refund page for information
- Develop tax planning strategies that reflect individual financial goals
- Electronic filing and direct deposit for a faster tax refund
- File extensions and calculate estimated tax to avoid interest and penalties
Tax Season Is Just Around the Corner.
If you need a fast, accurate tax professional to prepare your tax return this year give us a call today or fill out the contact form.