Start Planning Your Financial Future Today
Many people feel like their tax bill is too high. Maybe you do too. The good news is that it doesn’t have to be. When you work with an accounting firm like ours, we make your financial success a priority.
If Financial Success Is Your Goal, We Are Here to Help!
There is more to preparing your taxes than simply filling out forms at tax time. It's also about understanding our clients’ needs and helping them plan for a secure future.
Tax planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax complaince and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you...
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you have made
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster
Here’s how we do it:
- Based on a careful analysis of your tax situation we make sure you take every tax credit and deduction you are entitled to on your tax return.
- We help you set up a record keeping system that meets CRA requirements.
- We work with you all year long--not just at tax time to develop tax planning strategies that lower your tax bill.
- We make sure you take advantage of certain investments to produce tax-exempt income (federal or provincial or both)
Ready to Take the Next Step?
If you feel like too much of your hard-earned money goes straight to the CRA instead of your bank account, then we can help.
Remember, tax planning is not about avoiding taxes but strategically navigating the complex tax legislation! We welcome you to contact us anytime to discuss strategies that are best suited for your needs.
Simply fill out the contact form or give us a call. It's that easy!