Cost-Effective Payroll Services for Your Business
On average, small business owners spend eight hours per month on payroll-related tasks. While it may not seem like a lot of time, it does add up--and it takes time away from running your business.
If you own a small to medium-sized business with more than a few employees, you already know that payroll is complicated. It seems like every year a new piece of federal or provincial legislation related to payroll is passed that you need to comply with.
If you’re just starting out, you may only have a few employees to worry about. You might be able to handle payroll on your own, but wouldn’t your time be better spent on developing new products or services for your business?
Outsourcing Your Payroll Is More Affordable Than You Think.
When you outsource your payroll responsibilities to us you get a dedicated payroll specialist who works with you throughout the entire payroll process. There’s no need for you to hire an in-house specialist or maintain a payroll system. We also stay on top of legislation affecting payroll compliance, so you don’t need to.
Here’s what we do for you:
- Employee updates (new hires, existing, terminations)
- Remittance summary to make your employer remittance to the CRA on time
- Payroll tax compliance
- Payroll reporting by employee or department
- T4, T4A and T5018 processing and filing
- Record of Employment
- Worker's Compensation Board reporting
- User-friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports
There's No Need to Go It Alone.
If dealing with payroll leaves you stressed out and overwhelmed; we can help.
Give us a call today or submit the contact form.