Skip to content

If You Owe the CRA Money, We Can Help!

Have you ever received a letter or notice from the CRA, ignored it, and now you owe penalties and fines on top of the taxes you already owe?  

You’re not alone.

Millions of taxpayers receive letters or notices from the CRA every year. Most of the time there’s nothing to worry about. But sometimes there is. Maybe you owe the CRA back taxes or failed to file a tax return because you owed the CRA money that you knew you didn’t have. Maybe you were recently divorced, and your tax situation seemed too complicated to figure out. Or, perhaps you were just too busy to bother filing.

Whatever the reason, if the CRA has caught up to you and is demanding payment, the next step is likely to be garnishing your wages, putting a lien on your home or a levy on your bank account. The worst thing you can do is keep ignoring the situation because it won’t be going away -- ever -- unless you take action.

We'll Help You Find a Fair Solution to Your Tax Problem.

We understand how the CRA works and what it takes to successfully mediate a solution on your behalf whether it's filing a past due return, minimizing back tax debt and any penalties or fines, or submitting a voluntary disclosure.

Our friendly, knowledgeable tax professionals are experts at what they do and are here to help you resolve your tax problems

Get Tax Relief Now

If you owe the CRA money and are wondering what your options are, contact us today or click on any of the links below to learn more about our tax relief services and how we can help.

Outstanding Returns
If you don't file your tax returns, you could be losing out on the money that is owed to you or simply increasing your tax bill because of penalties and interest. Why take a chance?
Payroll Tax Problems
The CRA views failing to pay payroll taxes as the cardinal sin of tax delinquency because a large portion of the payroll taxes you pay as an employer is your employees' tax withholdings.

Contact Us

Ask a Question

Find comfort in knowing an expert in accounting is only an email or phone-call away. (780) 387-5772

We Are Here to Help

We will happily offer you a free consultation to determine how we can best serve you. Contact Us

Send Us a File

Use our convenient SecureSend page to securely deliver a file directly to a member of our firm. Secure Send

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Subscribe to our monthly emailed newsletter to receive news, updates, and valuable tips. Subscribe