Helping You Build the Foundation for a Successful Business
The decision to start a new business is an exciting one, but as every experienced business owner knows, there’s more to it than developing a product and hoping it sells. As an entrepreneur, you’re probably a "big picture" person with a vision. You'd rather not deal with nitty-gritty details like choosing a business entity, sales and payroll tax, or accounting systems that help you manage cash flow. The good news is that we're here to help you figure it out.
What We Do for You:
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your management and financial objectives
- Determine your start-up capital needs
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operations and profitability.
- Prepare a cash flow budget so you know exactly how much money you need to sustain your operations each month for the first few years. Unplanned cash requirements are always emotionally painful!
- Establish biling and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs
- Prepare and file all documents necessary to incorporate a company
- Register your business for a CRA Business Number and set-up related GST/HST, Payroll, Import/Export and other accounts as required by your business
- Provide payroll, GST/HST and other tax services
- Advise on developing a solid partnership agreement that benefits both you and your business
Planning for Success - and Profit
The keys to a successful - and profitable - business are meticulous planning and a methodical approach to running your business. Failing to do this in the initial stages of business formation is often a recipe for disaster, and it's the reason most businesses fail. Don’t let it happen to you.
Say "yes" to making your dream come true. If you're ready to become your own boss and get your new business off to an excellent start, call us today or fill out the contact form.